Salary: Not specified
Planning Solicitor - Birmingham - 2-4 PQE
Top ranked international law firm is seeking a Planning Solicitor to join its Planning & Environment, Energy & Infrastructure team in Birmingham which can offer exposure to in credible quality work including complex multi-million pound projects. This opportunity is offered on either a full-time or part-time (four days per week) permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated.
As Planning Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Work on a wide range of matters in various sectors including energy, transport and large development projects.
- Cover all forms of energy, such as offshore wind, large scale solar, carbon capture plants, nuclear, energy networks and pipelines, and infrastructure, such as new roads, rail, airports and new settlements.
- Act for clients including developers, funders, investors, local authorities and Government bodies.
To be successful in your application for this Planning Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- 2-4 ears' PQE in planning, ideally with experience of the Planning Act 2008, the Transport and Works Act, the Town and Country Planning Act, compulsory acquisition/purchase and compensation matters, EIA/HRA, inquiries/examinations and judicial review.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Client focused approach.
The successful Planning Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support within one of the largest dedicated planning teams in the UK.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Excellent training and career development opportunities.
To be considered for this Planning Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.