Salary: Not specified
Industrial Disease Solicitor - EL/PL and industrial disease - broad range of PQE considered 2 PQE - 10 PQE+
Industrial Disease Solicitor with EL/PL experience - Manchester
Industrial Disease Solicitor or Legal Executive - We are currently recruiting for the lead Partner in the defendant industrial disease team of one of our 'top tier' clients. Ideally candidates will have a blend of industrial disease and EL/PL experience. However candidates will be considered who either have EL/PL or industrial disease. The successful candidate will work directly with the lead Partner assisting on complex matters whilst also handling an active litigated caseload.
Role and responsibilities
- Job Title: Solicitor / Associate / Senior Associate
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: Salary is open due to broad range of PQE
- Reports to: Partner / Head of Department
- Previous experience: As a guide, anything from 2 PQE to 10 PQE +. Should have proven experience of industrial disease and EL/PL work ideally from a defendant firm.
Real mix of work
The role involves a litigated caseload of industrial disease and EL/PL work all the way to multi track level. It follows, the ideal candidate will be a personal injury solicitor, from a defendant insurance background with proven technical ability in both areas. However, the hiring manager has made it clear he will readily consider those with just EL/PL or industrial disease.
In terms of PQE, the Partner is prepared to consider a broad range of experience (anything from 2 PQE to 10 PQE+).
- Strong academic record;
- A proven background in Personal Injury (notably industrial disease and, if possible EL/PL - though both considered)
- Keen attention to detail;
- An ability to work in a team as well as independently.
Working closely with lead Partner
This role is to work with and support one of the lead Partners in the practice group. As such it offers great prospects for career progression and development.