Salary: Not specified
Education Solicitor - NQ-2 PQE - Birmingham or Nottingham
Leading national law firm is seeking an Education Solicitor to join its team in Birmingham or Nottingham. This Education Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Excellent salary and wider benefits package at a firm that places a high emphasis on staff wellbeing.
As an Education Solicitor in this specialist team, you would:
- Act for clients ranging from schools (maintained, faith and independent) through to large academy trusts and further/higher education establishments including internationally-orientated universities.
- Work on a really diverse caseload for education sector clients including commercial law, IP, data protection, property and construction, employment, funding, , health and safety, inquests, behaviour and exclusions, fraud, procurement, constitutional and governance advice and disputes with assistance drawn in from experts in these areas from across the firm.
To be successful in your application for this Education Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- Good training from a reputable firm and a desire to work on a varied range of legal matters, both contentious and non-contentious.
- An interest in the education sector.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- At the more senior end of the PQE bracket, experience in some of the areas that the role covers would be advantageous.
The successful Education Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support within a team of nationally regarded education specialists.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Good progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of projects in the education sector.
To be considered for this Education Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.