Salary: Not specified
Civil Litigation Solicitor
PQE: 3 years +
Salary: up to £50,000 depending on experience
We have a new role with a regional firm based just outside Manchester looking for an experienced civil litigation/commercial Solicitor to join a thriving team- Agile working.
Type of Work
The team benefits from good quality and a range of work:
· Complex shareholder disputes,
· High value contract disputes,
· Landlord and tenant claims (commercial and residential),
· Boundary disputes (commercial and residential),
· Adverse possession or rights of way issues relating to residential property,
· Agricultural land or commercial developments,
· Restrictive covenant cases,
· Construction disputes and
· Misrepresentation cases
This is an opportunity to work on good quality work, in a strong team, outside of the city centre.
They will manage a case load of a range of civil litigation cases which may be mixed with commercial. They'll deal with cases such as:
· Misrepresentation claims
· Consumer rights
· Finance litigation
· Construction cases
A strong background in civil litigation is a must, with a 3 year PQE in litigation.
This is an innovative and challenge the way we operate regularly. Often coming up with new initiatives to improve our services and our offering as an employer.
The culture is flexible, relaxed and encourages development and free thinking. They do not expect their people to work extortionate hours and completely appreciate people have personal lives, and actively encourage work life balance.
Many of the people have joined early in their careers, grow, develop and stay for many years.