Salary: Not specified
Corporate Solicitor - NQ-2 PQE - Birmingham
International law firm is seeking a Corporate Associate from the newly qualified through to the 2 PQE level to join its large and highly regarded corporate team in Birmingham which is part of the firm's international corporate practice. This Corporate Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Corporate Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Advise on mergers and acquisitions, disposals, buy-ins and buyouts, IPOs, secondary fundraisings, takeovers, joint ventures and investments.
- Act for national and international clients including corporates, private equity institutions and management teams.
To be successful in your application for this Corporate Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of one strong training seat in corporate from a well regarded team.
- Excellent training and post qualification experience (if applicable).
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Good client skills and a keen interest in business development.
The successful Corporate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Clear progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of corporate transactions with a strong international flavour.
To be considered for this Corporate Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.