Salary: Not specified
Conveyancing Assistant / Paralegal
I'm currently working alongside a specialist law firm located in North London who are seeking to recruit a Conveyancing Assistant / Paralegal to join their successful and expanding property team on a permanent basis.
General duties will consist of:
* Opening and closing files
* Digital audio / copy typing
* Filing and document management
* Dealing with inbound calls
* Liaising with clients / Solicitors
* Some PA duties may be required
* Carrying out ID / money laundering checks on clients
* Completing Oyez forms
* Online conveyancing and company searches
Knowledge and ideal requirements:
* Knowledge of the full conveyancing process from instruction to completing including sales, purchase, mortgages, lease extensions, commercial transactions, contracts, registrations and SDLT forms.
* Knowledge of Land Registry portal searches and applications
* Excellent diary management skills
* Knowledge of other areas of law would be advantageous
* Good time management / time keeping skills
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Willingness to learn new skills / systems
If this Conveyancing Assistant / Paralegal role is of interest please contact Olivia on or forward your most recent CV to
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.