PARALEGAL, MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT FIRM
Our client is a leading media and entertainment law firm. It has an enviable roster of clients across the TMT sector, ranging from motion picture studios to early stage entrepreneurs.
The firm has doubled in size both in terms of lawyer numbers and revenue since 2015 so this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing business who have retained their collegial culture.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal to join the Property Team, working closely with clients in Film and TV.
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Legal, Property and will be part of an agile yet high performing team.
The Paralegal will be responsible for working exclusively on location contracts for film and TV clients. The location contracts will quite often be complex, requiring bespoke provisions designed to exploit and protect the filming content being produced. The Paralegal will be responsible for managing multiple projects and contracts at any one time.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an LPC graduate or individual with relevant experience in commercial law to join a fast growth and highly respected firm and team. In order to be successful in this role you will ideally possess the following:
- A qualification in law e.g. LPC
- Experience of working as a Paralegal within a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Previous experience of drafting commercial contracts
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously
- A highly organised, methodical approach to work
- Excellent communication skills to deal effectively with clients and internal stakeholders
- An interest in property deals and in the media and technology sectors
- Strong administration and project management skills