Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum Benefits: Competitive Salary Training and Development
Legal 500 firm in Hertfordshire is seeking a Trusts Paralegal.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a dedicated Trusts Paralegal to join our very successful client in the Hertford area. The successful candidate will handle a demanding caseload of private client matters with a focus on trusts, whilst providing excellent standards of client care and service daily.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period.
- Personal injury trusts administration
- Handling trust distribution requests
- Setting up of personal injury trusts
- Liaising with trustees and beneficiaries
- Processing tax return information
- Administration around the running and management of trust types
- Attending trusts review meetings
- Drafting basic trust documents
- Paralegals with at least 1 years’ experience in private client
- Has strong trust experience
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Highly organised, able to meet tight deadlines
- Strives for high standards in their work
- IT proficient
Our client is long-established in the area with four offices in the region and is committed to supporting the local community. A highly ranked firm with multiple accreditations and panel memberships, this is a full-service legal practice with specialists in various private and commercial disciplines. Lexcel accredited, it promotes a great working environment encouraging career development and ongoing training for all staff.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Continued training and development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Friendly, supportive working environment
Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Paralegal – Trusts
For further details of this Trusts Paralegal vacancy, please contact Jade on 01954 201 336 quoting reference JJ33142
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details