Salary: £80000 - £120000 per annum
The Partnership is very well run and this opportunity with a top 50 firm provides entrepreneurial and driven individuals the chance to come on board and help to continue to pave the way to excellence.
This top 50 ranked and top tier in a number of areas in the legal 500. They are multi-award winning, and have previously won the award for legal employer of the year at a prestigious industry awards ceremony.
The firm are innovative, forward-thinking and what really stands them apart is, despite their size they have a truly people focussed approach. There is no better example of this than there growing number of home-grown Partners, the firm have a reputation throughout the industry for nurturing and developing legal talent.
The firm have an impressive client base, which has a growing number of FTSE 250 companies. The practice now stands at over 10 offices nationally, with plans for a new office launch in the near future. You will also find that they have access to a global network, which gives them competitive edge.
You will find a supportive culture, where Partners are accessible to all. The firm have a strong leadership team and ambitious plans to continue to take more market share, making now an exciting time to join the firm.
The firm are looking for a Banking Partner to join their busy city centre department in Leeds.
You will work closely with the other Partners within the Corporate Finance department, and more generally across the firm, to drive the business forwards. You will work as part of a driven and commercially successful leadership team.
The department boasts a diverse client base including high street lenders, private banks, international banks, professional advisers, accountants and developers.
You will work and advise on a range of matters to include asset-based lending, real estate finance, acquisition finance, project finance, equity investment and corporate debt.
* You will be a Banking & Finance Lawyer with at least 8 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE)
* You will have a strong technical knowledge and first-class communication skills
* You will have good experience of dealing with large settlements
* You will have strong business development capabilities
* Experience of overseeing a team is desirable, however not essential
* Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and very lucrative bonus scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for a Banking Partner to join this top tier firm based in the centre of Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.