Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum
The Finance team are internationally recognised and you will be involved in a large number of cross-border matters. Highly ranked in a number of directories you will be the lead associate on values £200m+.
This Top 20 UK International firm and Global 100 firm has a long-standing reputation as being a market leader and being ahead of the curve regarding technology; they have systems which ensure they offer a first-class service to their client base. They now stand at over 1,500 lawyers operating from 23 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. The firm is well-placed to advise on complex multi-jurisdictional transactions across a full range of legal disciplines.
With multiple accolades to its name, this firm has housed the most reputable leading individuals. Never far from high profile and complex work this firm are often praised not only for the legal problems they solve but the commercial challenges and new opportunities they present to their network.
The firm has significant international credentials in global energy, infrastructure, financial services, advanced manufacturing, and technology. Working largely with Fortune 500, FTSE 100 and many other large international companies. This firm has also been recognised as a leading employer of the year.
The firm are looking for an NQ Solicitor to join this Top 20 Practice's leading Finance team, in their Manchester office.
The Finance is internationally recognised and represents lenders and borrowers on complex, high value and high-profile financing transactions in the UK and internationally. You will benefit from the international footprint, providing cross-border service through the global network. You will be surrounded by industry leaders, highly ranked in a number of directories including chambers and partners and the legal 500.
You will be
* Working on a broad range of Finance transactions including leveraged finance, corporate finance for PLC borrowers, real estate finance and asset-based lending
* International deal exposure, advising regularly on cross border mandates
* Involvement in drafting a wide range of Finance Documents, including credit agreements, intercreditor agreements and security documents
* You will be a Newly Qualified Solicitor up to 3 years PQE
* You will have a seat or prior experience in Finance transactions from a national or strong regional heavyweight firm
* Commercial awareness and understanding of the key legal and business issues.
* You will receive a strong and competitive salary along with an industry leading bonus
This is a brilliant opportunity for an NQ Solicitor to join this Top 20 Practice leading Finance team, in their Manchester office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.