Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Driven Property Litigation Solicitor with 2+ years’ PQE sought for a leading firm in London.
Our client, a CQS accredited practice in Central London, is looking to employ a talented Property Litigation Solicitor. The successful candidate will handle a diverse caseload of property litigation matters, whilst ensuring excellent client care. The right candidate may be offered to work from home.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period.
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Residential possession claims for landlords
- Business lease renewals pursuant to the provisions of the LTA 1954
- Residential lease extensions pursuant to the provisions of LRHUDA 1993
- Bringing and defending commercial forfeiture claims
- Debt recovery claims for unpaid rent and service charges
- Dealing with right of first refusal matters
- Dilapidation claims in commercial leases
- Solicitors with at least 2 years’ PQE
- Solid experience in property litigation matters is essential
- Great client management skills
- Has a keen awareness of industry and legal trends
- Well-organised and able to combine adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements
- Has a flair for business development
A commercial law firm based close to the City, our client has a team of experienced and dedicated lawyers offering a comprehensive range of legal services to clients in the UK and overseas. With a reputation for achieving exceptional results, they have enjoyed continued growth and expansion since their inception and are well placed to continue on an upwards trajectory. Due to their continuous growth they are now looking to employ Property Litigation Solicitor.
Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Solicitor - Property Litigation
For further details of this Property Litigation Solicitor vacancy, please contact Victoria on 01954 208 073 quoting reference VK33208.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details