Salary: Not specified
Due to increased workloads we are seeking an experienced Legal Assistant/Paralegal with contentious litigation background to assist the team with work arising out of complaints from consumers and finance arrangements.
This is initially a 6 month contract, offered on a daily rate basis via an umbrella company. Candidates must be available to start within the next four weeks.
In this role some of your duties will include:
- Responsibility for own case load of banking litigation matters
- Supporting other fee earners on a variety of cases
- Managing financial outputs and billing responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and graphic based analysis for reporting purposes to assist with internal and external/client reporting requirements and production of management information.
The Ideal Candidate
Our employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Paralegal experience, within financial services litigation, is essential
- Excellent knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules and litigation process from initial instruction through to proceedings
- A real team player, with excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team on [email protected] .
About the Firm
We’re an ambitious UK law firm built around the needs of our high profile clients. With over 1000 employees and 100 partners across our six UK offices, we’ve grown considerably in the last three years – and so have our revenues. Open-minded? Definitively. Forward-focused? Absolutely. An energetic firm with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture, we’re always looking to recruit highly talented individuals with the drive to succeed. So if you’re dynamic, determined and looking for a firm where you can develop your skills, join us and we’ll give you everything you need to thrive.