A GLOBAL 100 LAW FIRM in their search for two PROPERTY LAWYER. This role is due to an increase of instructions and therefore, we are searching for someone who can excel in a fast paced and high performing environment.
A Global 100 Law Firm with a reputation for success! The firm boasts a collaborative and nurturing environment in which there is ample room for short and long-term growth. Our client also offers an exceptional early careers programme in order to make you into the best lawyer possible. Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package, of up to £80,000 plus benefits.
- You will play a key role in the public sector-led development practice, and you will be an integral part of the well-established national public sector development team.
- Within this team, there are large scale opportunities in multiple sectors such as employment or commercial.
- Although the practice is public sector-led there are also opportunities to work within the private sector.
- On a daily basis, you will be expected to advise on a range of issues for a varied client portfolio such as a landowner, funder, local authority, central government and registered providers.
- Key projects include advising a client on a £1 billion mixed use project, advising a hotel with the restructuring and management of a portfolio of French properties and advising a property developer on project delivery issues.
- You will have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or an Oxbridge University.
- You will have acquired commercial property experience through either your training or qualified experience.
- The firm has expressed that for those more junior, Energy and Infrastructure experience is not vital and wider transactional property experience is enough.
- You will be an excellent communicator, commercially astute and a strong team player.
- Lastly, you will be able to demonstrate a strong track record and a client orientated approach.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Learn more about our other opportunities here: www.qclegal.com/job-search
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.