Salary: Not specified
Are you a Corporate lawyer looking to kick start your career? QC Legal is pleased to present a unique and exciting opportunity for a Corporate lawyer to work for a top 100 global law firm. Intrigued?
- You will be working with clients across a broad range of sectors advising on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, secondary fundraisings, IPOs, buy-ins and buyouts, takeovers, joint ventures and investments.
- The firm often advises on cross border work and undertakes work across the world. As a Corporate lawyer the breadth of work you will be exposed to will ensure you acquire thorough Corporate experience.
- Examples of work include advising companies on acquisitions of $1.2bn, advising a company on a £3.7 billion longevity, and advising multimillion companies on IPO listings.
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will have acquired experience (training or qualified) in either a City firm or a large regional practice and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute and a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong client orientated approach and the ability to build and develop excellent client relationships.
- The firm is an Award-Winning top 100 global law firm.
- The firm offers an impressive career development programme ensuring ample room for short- and long term growth.
- Our client prides itself on a diverse, fast paced and high performing environment.
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £60,000 plus benefits.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Learn more about our other opportunities here: www.qclegal.com/job-search
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.