Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits and Prospects
Are you a Paralegal with good experience in residential conveyancing and interested in learning Leasehold Enfranchisement?
This is a role with excellent investment, based in Central London's and offering a relaxed, friendly working environment with 2/3 days homeworking.
Positions at firms such as this are hard to come by, they have an extremely loyal workforce and as a result, have an unheard-of staff retention rate.
The firm is highly commended and family run; they are the type of practice where people enjoy coming into the office, they do regular social events throughout the year and often finish early on a Friday for team building events.
The firm are seeking to hire a Paralegal to join their flourishing office based in Central London.
The firm has a loyal client base and the leasehold enfranchisement team deal with an excellent quality of work which includes collective enfranchisement, group statutory and voluntary lease extensions, issues facing property management and right to manage.
You will find an exceptional variety of work in this department and a firm where, alongside an exceptional working environment, you will be working alongside their Solicitors and Partner, who are prepared to invest a lot of time and effort supporting you and developing your knowledge.
* You are a Paralegal with 1+ years experience in conveyancing to provide a strong foundation of knowledge
* You do not need enfranchisement experience, but you will need to have good knowledge and experience in residential conveyancing
* You will have a good work ethic and be keen to learn
Salary and Benefits
* Salary is highly competitive and negotiable dependent on your level of experience;
* Flexible working - work from home 3 days per week
* Friendly, dynamic team and fantastic working environment; and
* High quality work
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paralegal based in Central London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.