Salary: £150 000
Are you looking for your next opportunity? QC Legal is thrilled to present a fantastic prospect for a Real Estate lawyer to take the next big step in their career. You will have the opportunity to represent major players in a full range of important and relevant matters. Interested?
- You will be expected to work on a plethora of matters including but not limited to urban regeneration projects, direct and indirect investment transactions, real estate financing, equity investment structuring, portfolio deals, corporate occupier matters and development projects.
- Your portfolio will include a broad spectrum of clients such as sovereign developers, private equity real estate funds, wealth funds, pension funds, institutional and specialty lenders, investment banks, domestic and foreign investors, and corporate owners of real estate.
- You will be expected to act on a wide range of commercial property, development and investment transactions and will have experience of acting for other important players in the Real Estate industry such as financiers and occupiers.
- You will be expected to be proactively involved with business development and assist with marketing initiatives.
The Ideal Person – You?
- You will have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or Oxbridge.
- You will have acquired your previous experience at a reputable regional, national or City firm and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- You will be genuinely passionate about Real Estate and business development and be able to demonstrate an energetic and focused approach.
- You will be able to demonstrate exceptional communication, commercial and technical skills and be able to apply this in your daily work life.
- Above all, you will be an excellent team player and be able to work seamlessly with those in your team.
- The firm prides itself on it’s collaborative, energetic and high performing environment in which there is ample room for short and long term career growth – fulfil your ambitions!
- The firm is a global law firm recognised for its successful track record and excellent client service.
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £150,000 plus benefits including BUPA healthcare and flexible working.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.