Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum
Ranked in the Top 50, this dynamic firm has offices nationally. They have a unique culture compared to the commercial machine of larger practices; the feel of the firm is more in line with that of a regional firm. Lawyers have much more work-life balance and a platform to progress in line with the firm's continuing growth.
This multi-award-winning practice is ranked in the Top 50; this firm culturally stands apart from other City practices, they are incredibly entrepreneurial, creative and offer a level of flexibility to staff which is unheard of for firms of a similar size.
Despite their size, they have a human feel throughout the practice. They invest heavily in their staff and they have a fantastic reputation for offering strong prospects.
The role is to be based in the heart of the Leeds; however, they have a network of offices throughout the UK and a presence internationally. The firm is known for their extensive network of ultra HNW individuals and privately and publicly owned businesses.
The practice is multi-service, but they are particularly well-known for their wealth management services and offer a refreshing alternative to the larger, more conventional business law firms.
The firm is seeking to recruit a Competition Solicitor to join their exceptional department based at the firm's Leeds office.
The Competition team has a wealth of expertise and deals across the full spectrum of EU and UK competition law. You will deal with a varied caseload, which will make for an interesting role.
This will include; Investigations, Merger control, Dispute resolution, Tribunals, State aid and EU structural funding, Behavioural advice, Compliance, and dawn raids. The team also advises on investigations by the CMA under its consumer protection powers.
The team are currently thriving, which is resulting in them looking to hire a new Lawyer into their national team.
* You will be a Competition Lawyer with at least two years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE)
* Experience within competition related work, both contentious and non-contentious
* You should have a meticulous eye for detail
* First-class communication skills are essential
Package & Benefits
* Fantastic benefits tailored to your wants and needs - you choose!
* A competitive salary
* The chance to work to the highest calibre in a collaborative collegiate environment
* A strong route to progression - the opportunity for Partnership is something that is always considered for the right people.
* Flexible position, opportunity to work from home, a real work/life balance!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Competition Solicitor to join this progressive top 50 firm in their Leeds office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.