Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum
Corporate M&A Solicitor - 3+ years’ PQE – Oxfordshire – eNL has exclusively partnered with this very cool boutique law firm, working with a particular focus on technology and pharmaceutical sectors, this impressive team pride themselves on punchy work often on an international platform. Please call Rebecca Barry for more information and a confidential discussion on 020 7183 8586 or 07811 166383 and quote job ref: 5526
JOB TITLE: Corporate M&A Associate Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 3+ years’ pqe
SALARY: £Highly competitive package plus additional
Due to expansion, this high-flying boutique practice have the need to appoint a Corporate M&A Associate Solicitor. Born in Oxfordshire, this thriving and dynamic law firm delivers an exceptional quality of legal work to brands across the globe. Keen to ensure their clients are effectively supported with their fast-moving and complex projects, they’re looking for a Corporate M&A Associate Solicitor to join the team.
You must be/have:
- Able to demonstrate excellent academics, experience from a leading City, West End or National practice, this role requires excellent technical ability and competence supporting on deals ranging from £1m to £1bn.
- Strong client skills and an interest to assist in the strategic growth of this leading practice, you will be creative and innovative in approach.
- Specialist experience and an interest in the technology, IP or IT sectors would be useful but not essential.
- Passionate, bright and able to offer strong commercial acumen.
- Ambitious and ready to join a team of highly-acclaimed lawyers, handling complex work often with an international element.
- With a proven track-record of working competently within a busy Corporate team, you will join a firm that offers straight-forward and knowledgeable advice to clients.
- You will be confident and ambitious and looking for a firm where you can quickly progress within a truly collaborative team.
- Team focused individual who is keen to be hands on and support where the business needs you.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Corporate M&A Associate Solicitor looking to take on more responsibility and keen to get a foot in the door with a super cool law firm offering a genuinely exciting career opportunity. Your development plan will be tailored to you, allowing you to process and learn at your own pace. This specialist firm are highly-rated by Chambers and boast high-calibre lawyers handling City work in the regions. Able to provide excellent career advancement and guaranteed work-life balance, this is a rare opportunity to join a firm that operates a down-to-earth, high performance culture. This is a dynamic and forward-looking firm focused on client needs. If this isn’t enough to excite you, they also offer flexible working, a great benefits package, unrivalled training and they’re a great bunch to work with.
YOUR CONSULTANT: Rebecca has been described as giving "good constructive advice". Driven to offer a knowledgeable and focused service, Rebecca‘s strengths lie with providing the right ‘match’ for both law firm and lawyer. Able to boast excellent relationships within the private practice market, she has spent over 20 years building her contacts in this area. Professional and approachable, Rebecca is committed to delivering results.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email [email protected] with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Rebecca will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities and package. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Corporate M&A Associate Solicitor vacancies throughout London and the South East. If you are a Corporate M&A Associate Solicitor looking for a move, please get in touch.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).