Salary: £Market Rate
PARALEGAL, MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT FIRM
FILM & TV
12 MONTH FTC
Our client is a leading media and entertainment law firm. It has an enviable roster of clients across the entertainment and creative sector, ranging from motion picture studios to early stage entrepreneurs.
The firm has doubled in size both in terms of lawyer numbers and revenue since 2015 so this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing business, which has retained its collegial culture.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal to join on a 12 month FTC, working closely with clients in Film and TV, as part of the media finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Group, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and high performing media finance team within the Film & Television Group. Responsibilities will include:
- Issuing and ensuring correct compliance of documentation
- Responsibility for conditions precedent document checklists and status reports
- Managing deal status reports
- Carrying out closing searches
- Company secretarial duties
- Drafting correspondence with the support of lawyers within the team
- Conducting document reviews
- Undertaking legal research as requested
- Providing client updates with the support of fee earners
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
This will be a great opportunity for a graduate, Paralegal or Contracts Lawyer who is looking to gain exposure to film and television focused work within a leading law firm.
In order to be successful in this role you will ideally have/be:
- A strong academic background ideally with a legal qualification/LPC
- Excellent attention to detail and a demand for high standards
- Good commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter who is comfortable under pressure and working to tight deadlines
This is a one-off opportunity to work alongside a market leading and collegial team of media lawyers.