Salary: £95 000
We are working with a global leader in their search for a talented Tax lawyer. This firm is an international giant with well over 300 Tax lawyers around the world. The firms clients range from multinational, Global 1000 and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies as well as public sector bodies and government.
In addition to their appetite for success, the firm makes a conscious effort to maintain an inclusive, collaborative and progressive environment in which there is ample room for short and long term growth for every lawyer.
The firm offers a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £95,000 plus the benefits listed below.
- You will be expected to assist clients in structuring a wide range of transactions, from private equity deals to corporate acquisitions and disposals.
- You will have the opportunity to use the experience of colleagues in numerous areas of law including but not limited to real estate, employment and employee benefits, finance, intellectual property and technology and corporate.
- You will be expected to provide a premium consultancy service to your impressive portfolio of clients by researching detailed technical matters in order to support tax consultancy engagements.
- You will be expected to take an active part in business development and to keep up with Tax developments (both domestic and internationally).
- Lastly, more senior lawyers will be expected to assist junior lawyers in their training and career development.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or Oxbridge University.
- Have acquired your previous qualified experience at a reputable regional, national or City firm.
- Demonstrate a strong client orientated approach, a genuine passion for Tax and exceptional communication skills.
- Be ready to hit the ground running to showcase your talents, ambition and capability from the very beginning.
- Have first-class communication, outstanding developing skills, and entrepreneurial flair.
- Lastly, you will be able to work seamlessly in a team and demonstrate the understanding of how an international firm operates.
- Performance bonus.
- Healthcare insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Season ticket loan.
- Salary up to £95,000.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.