Private Client Associate/Senior Associate, 5+ Years PQE, Hertfordshire - A Tier 1 Private Client team is looking to add an ambitious individual to work with HNW clients and handle complex work. For full details or to apply please contact Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 and quote ref: 5636.
• Due to the continued success and expansion of the firm and private client department an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Private Client Solicitor.
• This impressive Private Client Tax and Trusts team hold an enviable market position and are able to boast a highly respected Partner led department.
• This firm act for clients in some of the most complex and challenging situations, offering advice on all elements of estate and tax planning.
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will be working with an enviable caseload of HNW clientele and have responsibility for complex work including tax planning, estate management, will drafting and trusts.
• STEP Membership is essential
• You will be comfortable to demonstrate your business development expertise alongside excellent communication skills and a track record of dealing with HNW clients successfully.
• Strong commercial acumen and commitment to deliver a first class service will be a given.
• A competitive salary on offer, with the addition of numerous benefits that can be expected from a top legal firm.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click Apply now to submit your CV or for further information contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586; 07811 166383 (out of hours) or email [email protected] You can also get in touch via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102 We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible. If it’s a fit, Rebecca will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package etc. If you feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with our client. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. We aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days, if you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
eNL is handling a number of vacancies throughout the London and South East region. If you are looking for a move and this role doesn’t pique your interest please call now for a confidential discussion or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.