Salary: Not specified
This is an excellent opportunity for a Company Commercial Solicitor to work side-by-side with a market-leading Partner. You will gain excellent exposure and be supported to progress up the ranks.
This firm has offices in the City and West End, as well as other offices in the UK (and internationally). They are ranked in the Legal 500, with several Lawyers being ranked as leaders in their field.
The firm invests in its infrastructure and has recently had a complete office renovation, putting them in a new league.
The firm is highly profitable and well managed, and in recent years they have won many awards. They are a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and forward-thinking firm. There is an authentic collegiate culture and an open-door policy for both Lawyers and support staff.
They have ambitious growth planned over the next 24 months, making now an exciting time to join the practice.
The firm is seeking a Company Commercial Solicitor 2-6 PQE to join their City of London office.
The corporate commercial department is one of the busiest at the firm, and they have big plans to expand this department.
They recently built up their commercial litigation department to Legal 500 ranked status in London, and they are now replicating that growth and success in Corporate Commercial.
They are looking for a Solicitor to join them who is ambitious and really wanting to progress.
Many of the hires they make as a firm are for future Partnerships. This is evidenced by solicitors going in at a mid-level in PQE and rapidly (within 24 months) progressing to Partnership.
You will be:
* You will be joining a cutting-edge department that deals with an exciting client base, offering real value to the matters they deal with.
* They are particularly popular with entrepreneurs, SMEs, OMB and tech startups.
* They operate across many industry sectors but are known for their specialist knowledge within Technology, Hospitality and Media.
* You will deal with a broad range of work, including M&A, commercial contracts, restructuring, equity capital raisings, joint ventures, shareholder agreements, private equity and startups.
* You will be a Company Commercial Solicitor 2-6 PQE
* You will have strong technical knowledge
* You will be commercially minded and enjoy business development and marketing
Salary & Benefits:
* You will receive a competitive salary with an excellent bonus structure
* The firm also promotes a healthy work-life balance
This is an excellent opportunity for a Company Commercial Solicitor to join the City of London office of this growing, Legal 500 firm.
Apply now for confidential consideration.