Salary: Not specified
This award-winning, legal 500 firm offers a vibrant working environment, continuous progression and a highly competitive Salary.
This firm is looking for a Commercial Property/Real Estate Solicitor with 4+ PQE.
Based in the West End of London, this new generation of law firm boasts a modern approach and advises clients both in the UK and internationally. This firm now has more than 50 partner offices across the world and, as a result, are now considered to be the industry leaders.
The ethos of this practice is to deliver efficient service to all its clients with their best interests always paramount. The firm achieves this through a unique blend of solid technical ability and small dynamic teams, and contactable, approachable partners.
Despite being considered a 'new generation of Law firm', this practice has an established presence and a vast wealth of experience in dealing with high-quality matters and made solid and vital senior hires, particularly in the Commercial/Real Estate team. Freedom, autonomy, and flexibility are promoted within this practice and build solid and loyal relationships with clients and understand their needs.
This firm also offers a vibrant working environment/culture. People genuinely enjoy coming into work with regular social events throughout the year, contributing to a family feel that runs through the firm and office.
Due to an increase in workflow, this firm seeks a Commercial Property/Real Estate Solicitor 5-8 PQE to join their team in London.
This firm has an established presence within commercial property. The Directors have a wealth of experience and strong reputations; the Commercial Property department deals with an excellent quality of work, including but not limited to management advice, property funding, Sales & Purchases, Landlord & Tenant and the handling of more complex matters.
You will deal with a manageable caseload and will also be asked to assist on complex and large matters alongside the senior management. The team is always provided with a professional and experienced support network.
This firm is looking to invest in individuals for the long term and actively encourage internal promotion. As a result, there is a genuine and clear prospect for career progression.
-5-8 years PQE
- Specialising in Secured Lending, Commercial Property and Development work.
- Prepared to deal with a varied workload in an exciting environment. (you will be working primarily for some major Banks).
- If you have a client base to tap into, that would be a plus but is not a requirement for the role
Salary & Benefits
* Salary is negotiable, but the firm anticipates it being between £75-85k (this is negotiable for the right person and could be significantly more if you have a following, for instance. So, if the salary is the driving force for a move, don't be put off as it is up for discussion)
* Excellent Benefits package
* Excellent prospects for progression
* Friendly, dynamic and modern working culture
* High-quality work
This is a standout opportunity for a Commercial Property/Real Estate Solicitor 5-8 PQE to join a high-quality and growing London firm with strong career prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.