Salary: £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Residential Property Partner | Surrey
This is a exceptionally rare opportunity for a Senior Conveyancer to inherit a bustling, HNW caseload from an existing partner within a Top 200 practice. This practice has a fantastic reputation in the property space and are now seeking to recruit in line with succession planning.
The firm's origins date back over 200 years and are ranked highly in the Legal 500 as well as being Top tier across several areas. They have impressively grown over the last three years further appealing to their flourishing HNW client base. They have strong Commercial and Private individual's arms of the firm, their customer base includes well-known household brands, including several Media companies. Despite their significant presence across both Surrey and London, their clients are drawn from all over the country, as well as from overseas.
They have a forward-thinking, friendly, progressive, and dynamic culture. With their continued growth comes excellent prospects for progression. They are recognised in the area for their abundance of social events, and staff can enjoy many firm arranged activities outside of working hours.
The firm holds many accolades across the board, are top tiered across several fields (legal 500), ranked in the Chambers in multiple areas, are ranked in the UK's 200 top firms (The Lawyer) and have been highly praised for their staff training.
* The Firm is looking for a Solicitor 7+ years PQE) experienced in Residential Property matters to join their thriving office in Surrey.
* This Residential Property caseload with be diverse and varied, often HNW in nature. Many of this firms' clients come from referral and word of mouth due to the reputation they have in the Property space.
* This is an exciting role to work closely with one of the firms most historic and established departments.
* The firm would be able to accommodate pre-existing relationships with clients if someone were looking to transfer their existing client base.
* You will be provided with a strong bench of support, including highly experience PA's and Legal Assistants.
* You will be a Residential Property Fee-Earner and you will have 5+ years PQE
* A understanding of the Surrey market would be advantageous.
* There is a highly competitive salary attached to this role, and the firm can consider business cases for candidates in unique situations.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.