Salary: Market with great benefits
Accuflex currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Solicitor with Real Estate Development experience to work for one of the leading independent utilities companies in the UK.
The business is experiencing significant growth as it expands its clean and sustainable energy network across the UK. With a strong track record and innovative approach, they have developed an amazing client list that includes some of the top global brands.
They are offering an excellent package, flexible remote working and the opportunity to be involved in quality legal work at the highest level. The company’s focus on staff development and a supportive working environment makes it a great choice to continue to develop your legal career.
The business is looking for candidates with enquiring minds who enjoy solving problems and take pride in doing a good job first time, every time.
Joining their in-house legal team, you will be dealing with the negotiation of land transfer rights and acting as a key business advisor providing guidance and support to the commercial team. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of property transactions and the negotiation of easements, wayleaves and land acquisitions including deeds and leases.
Experience and Skills
- General experience of property transactions.
- Negotiation of land transfers, deeds and leases.
- Experience dealing with complex title issues.
- Experience with large scale housing development work is desirable.
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills, able to work effectively and collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels.
- A good problem solver with an analytical mind.
- Detail orientated with natural ability to plan effectively and achieve objectives.
- Law Degree and relevant legal qualifications.
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales or foreign qualified with significant experience of the UK real estate market.
- The head office is located in Surrey, but remote working is very much considered.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Kevin O’Shea at [email protected]