Accuflex has an in-house opportunity for a qualified Lawyer (Ideally 3 years+ experience) with Privacy experience to work for our client, a leading Media and Entertainment company in London. As a key business advisor, you will be supporting a range of requests related to privacy, anti-bribery, modern slavery, competition and collective rights.
- Advising. Providing timely and effective advice to internal stakeholders on data protection and compliance issues related to media and entertainment, specifically in relation to working with music artists.
- Research and review. Be aware of legal regulatory requirements to continually support the development of a mature legal framework.
- Legal and contractual risk management. Identify, control and report on material legal risks.
- Manage external legal partners. Manage the interface with external legal partners, clients and suppliers.
- Compliance training. Provide compliance training to internal teams.
- Qualifed Lawyer (European or UK qualifed)
- Privacy Law experience (Data Protection, GDPR)
- Compliance experience specifically related to anti-bribery, modern slavery and competition. (Nice to have)
- Understanding of collective rights. (Nice to have)
Privacy, Data Protection, GDPR, Compliance, Anti-Bribery, Modern Slavery, Competition, Collective Rights, Media and Entertainment.
Remote but also working in London (2 days a week) near London Bridge