Job Title: Senior Associate – Residential
Office and Department: Guildford (Flexible Working – 2 days home/3 days office)
What are we looking for?
This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable Senior Associate with Residential Property experience to join our fast-paced Residential Property team.
This will be a fee earning role working with a supportive team and managing your own caseload. We are a diverse, experienced, and flexible team handling a very broad mix of residential property transactions. You will have an opportunity to get involved in marketing, business development and possible mentoring of Paralegals, so there is scope for your own personal career growth within the role.
The role is based in Guildford and offers a flexible working approach of combining office and home working.
Why should you apply?
Are you a Senior Associate with fantastic Residential Property experience looking to work for a newly merged firm carving out a new way of working within the Legal sector? Maybe you want to build out your softer skill set regarding mentoring, managing, marketing and business development and you are wanting flexibility in the way you work?
The Moore Barlow culture is open, diverse, and inclusive; it’s an environment of belonging, where people can thrive and be the best version of themselves. We strive to nurture our people and offer enjoyable, fulfilling, and sustainable careers. This includes providing the best training, great pay and rewards, a fantastic set of values, and more control over work life balance.
We’ve also won awards! Named as one of the top 200 law firms in the UK in The Times Best Law Firms 2021 list, we have also been widely recognised in Legal 500 UK 2021, the UKs leading guide to law firms, as 8 of our practise areas have been ranked Top Tier.
- Managing your own caseload from start to finish
- Increasing both your personal and team profile internally and externally to drive work into the department
- Assisting with marketing and business development for the department
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
What we look for:
- Must be a good team player willing to work cooperatively with others.
- Good organisation with strong administration skills.
- Able to produce a large quantity of work and complete tasks to strict deadlines.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent internal stakeholder and client handling skills.
Moore Barlow Benefits Package 2021 Download to read our Benefits Package 2021