Salary: £40000 -£50000
Construction Solicitor (Non-Contentious) – NQ+ - Birmingham – Are you looking for reputable practice where you can progress your career within Construction Law? An opportunity has arisen at a Leading top 200 practice who are keen to appoint a Construction Lawyer into their team in Birmingham – To apply or register your interest call Cassie Bell on 01214541004 and quote job reference: 6333
JOB TITLE: Construction Solicitor (Non-Contentious)
EXPERIENCE: NQ+ PQE
• Award winning practice seeks a NQ+ Construction Solicitor to join their highly regarded team and handle a range of non-contentious construction work.
• Joining a leading national construction practice, you will be working with clients within both the private and public sectors
• The successful candidate will be gaining exposure to JCT and NEC contracts along with reviewing and / or drafting sub-contracts and collateral warranties, bespoke drafting of other forms as well as parent company guarantees, bonds and other documents.
• You must also be a team player and able to build strong client relationships.
• The Partners are impressed by ambition and it is important that the appointed Construction Solicitor has a hard-working approach, resilient nature and an abundance of motivation to be successful.
• The successful Construction Solicitor will have completed at least one seat within Construction Law gained during their training or post qualification experience.
• Salary dependent on experience plus extensive benefits that include flexible working options
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email [email protected] with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Construction vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are an Construction Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).