Salary: £30000 - £60000
Litigation Solicitor | Sittingbourne, Kent
Scale Lane are hiring a litigation solicitor or legal executive on behalf of a highly skilled, full-service firm based close to Maidstone in the heart of Kent.
This well-established firm has an envious 150-year history and is now entering its greatest era with a top City litigation lawyer, with previous clients including the UK’s very biggest companies and cases worth £Billions, now directing the firm and elevating it head and shoulders above the local and regional competition and rivalling City firms.
As an experienced and talented litigation solicitor, you will be taking on a varied case load which includes anything from property, contentious probate, and consumer law through to a whole range of commercial litigation matters.
You will help further raise the firm’s already knowledgeable and experienced litigation team and will have a positive impact on the continued growth and reputation the firm has experienced over the past five years.
Skills & Experience
- You will be a litigation solicitor or legal executive of NQ+ (No upper limit)
- Proven track record of billing and generating business
- A very high standard of work, dedication, and client care
Salary & Benefits
- Genuine salary. The firm wants to pay for quality
- Excellent career prospects. Partnership is achievable in just 3 years
- Increasing holiday entitlement and negotiable benefits package
The salary listed is an estimation by Scale Lane. The salary band may widen, depending on experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from everyone regardless of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation etc