Salary: Market Rate
Property Litigation Associate 5+ years PQE
Are you seeking to join a friendly professional firm where every member of the team is regarded as important, and where team work is fostered, and hard work and commitment is rewarded?
Our Client, a well-known and highly respected Firm in Brighton and London, aims is to deliver creative legal solutions of consistently high quality to their clients and to provide fulfilling careers and professional satisfaction for their staff.
They are looking for a talented and motivated 5+ year PQE Solicitor to join at Associate level to expand the thriving Property Litigation team.
The team offers advice to landlords, tenants, developers, funders and high net worth individuals on commercial and residential property matters.
They have particular expertise in disputes matters arising from a wide range of property-related disputes, including boundary disputes, dilapidation and disrepair claims and disputes under the Landlord & Tenant Act.You will be advising clients on a wide range of matters including contractual disputes, intellectual property, construction disputes, professional negligence and defamation.
What are they looking for?
- Significant (5+ years PQE) previous experience in Real Estate Litigation as well as in general commercial disputes
- A strong academic record, proven technical skills, an outward facing, client driven approach and aptitude for developing strong client relationships.
- Working in a friendly and cohesive team, our associates enjoy a full spread of property litigation work and benefit from high levels of client interaction.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A friendly, flexible and inclusive working environment.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.