Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Private Client Legal PA
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a London based law firm with more than half a century’s experience assisting individuals and businesses with various legal issues. They take pride in their efficient, thorough and honest approach to whatever matter they are dealing with and tailor their services to the individual needs of their clients. As a firm, they fully appreciate that clients want matters dealt with quickly and efficiently, achieving the best possible outcome, swiftly. The firm is now looking to boost its extremely busy Private Client department with an experienced Legal PA.
What is the role
Your role is to provide direct support to the Partner, who is also the Head of Department. The Private Client team currently consists of two Partners, one Senior Associate Solicitor, two Associate Solicitors and two Consultant Solicitors, as well as other support staff.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Providing direct PA support to the Partner, which covers a broad range of Private Client matters and will include Wills, trusts, estate planning and the administration of estates
- Complex diary management
- Dealing with clients over the phone and face-to-face
- Arranging meeting rooms
- Dealing with travel arrangements
- Preparing and amending legal documents
- Taking meeting minutes
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties, as and when needed
- Legal PA experience is essential
- Previous experience working in a Private Client department is also essential
- Fast and accurate typing speeds
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.