Salary: £21000 - £24000 per annum + Negotiable
Due to expansion, an experienced Legal Secretary is required to join a prestigious law firm based in the North Yorkshire area.
Supporting all departments in a floating position, the Legal Secretary position will include; Audio typing, document amendments, filing support, updating client files, diary management, scheduling appointments, and any other admin and secretarial duties as required.
Working for all teams it will be a varied and busy role. you will be given training in any areas you have not covered before but ideally you will have experience as a legal secretary previously.
* Experience within the legal sector as a secretary, administrator or PA
* Good IT skills, confident in working on a case management system
* Fast and accurate typing skills
* Maintain client confidentiality
* Highly organised and professional
Working hours are negotiable - both full and part time applications are being considered.
Salary advertised is a guide, this will be depending on experience.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.