Moj Portal Team Manager
Salary Dependant on experience
My client is a leading provider of claims services to the insurance industry and their customers. They have built a reputation for an ethical approach to personal injury litigation ensuring that the individual receives the best possible advice and the maximum compensation possible.
Purpose of the role;
To manage and provide technical support and guidance to a team of case handlers and administrators dealing with Fast Track Portal cases.
* Ensure the team delivers an excellent level of customer service, is managing the client's expectations and proactively progressing their claim.
* Managing the risk within your team including completion of Supervisor entries, producing and monitoring relevant reports such as Not Worked on (NWOs) and Limitations.
* To highlight any potential risks to senior management and the Compliance department. To review and complete all agreed management checks, such as Directions, audits and Limitation supervisor entries and analyse daily MI.
Experience and Skills:
* Qualified Solicitor, Member/fellow of CILEx or experienced Case handler with at least 5 years' case handling experience in the personal injury sector.
* Commercially minded, and able to see opportunities to optimise outcomes on cases, both for the client and the firm.
* 2 years management experience, with a minimum of 5 direct reports.
* Ability to provide clear direction and take accountability for the team's performance and objectives
* High standard of quality of work, organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills and ability to lead by example.
* Confidence to challenge accepted working practices and offer solutions.
* Resilient - able to deal with a fast-paced changing environment whilst still achieving objectives and motivating the team to do so.
* Takes opportunities to develop and stretch themselves and their team, whilst seeking ways to add value to the firm.
* Maintain a positive attitude, self-motivated and uses own initiative in problem solving.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies