I am currently recruiting for a Personal Injury Stage 2 Executive to join a Sheffield based law firm.
This role is a diverse role working as part of a National Fast Track Centre.
Salary is up to £27,000 DOE
The Responsibilities for the role will include:
* Progressing a range of personal injury Fast Track Portal Claims (including Road Traffic Accident, Employers Liability and Public Liability cases) through to settlement.
* Evaluating and making decision on cases.
* Considering medical evidence.
* Assessing quantum and advising the clients and negotiating settlements.
* Ensuring swift settlement cases in the MOJ Portal or litigating cases in stage 3.
* Must have personal injury experience
* Must have dealt with the MOJ Portal
* Must have dealt with stage 2 cases.
* Competitive Salary on offer:
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you would like to apply please email a recent CV to Millie @ Clayton Legal and let me know the best time to reach you for a chat.
Alternatively you can call me on 0121 296 3819.