Salary: £25 per hour
Champion Law is a new and rapidly growing innovative network of lawyers across England and Wales, providing small businesses and individuals with affordable legal services.
We are currently seeking an experienced paralegal or solicitor adept in handling corporate matters from inception to completion, and on a continuing basis, upholding consistent loyalty, support, and attentiveness.
You must have at least one continuous year of prior experience in running your own caseload within a corporate department of a law firm, or alternatively as running your own business with your own professional indemnity insurance.
Typical tasks in this role will involve:
- Conducting consultations (face to face or over the phone);
- Liaising with us over client requirements and instructions;
- Drafting engagement paperwork;
- Calculating time and fixed fees for matters and sub matters;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Advising on processes;
- Company constitution structuring;
- Reviewing Articles and Shareholder’s Agreements and advising on directors’ duties and responsibilities;
- Dispute Resolution;
Please note that this position allows you to work from home alongside other employment, and although deadlines will become apparent with each piece of work, the hours are very flexible.
*Please note, we do not provide any training, and expect you to be competent handling any work you agree to undertake.*
If you have your own professional indemnity insurance, we are open to negotiating an agreeable fee rate.
Please apply using a CV and cover letter. We very much look forward to receiving your application.