Salary: £18000.00 - £22500.00 per annum
Are you a Paralegal looking to begin a new role at one of Europe's most innovative Law firms, located in Liverpool?
Sacco Mann's client are an excellent firm who have won numerous awards, including being one of the top law firms for employee satisfaction. This opportunity is located in their Liverpool offices but they are also located elsewhere in the UK and overseas. The company are also regarded as being one of the top employers for working families.
The role is within the Insured Contract team and they require a new Litigation Paralegal to join them. Acting on behalf of clients, both Claimants and Defendants, you would be litigating small claims through the County Court small claims process. The firm are seeking a candidate that demonstrates enthusiasm to be involved in a wide variety of work.
As a Litigation Paralegal your role will include but not be limited to:
* Advising clients and the insurers
* Drafting pleadings, witness statements, instructions to counsel
* Documenting for disclosure exercises, trial bundles and instructions to Counsel and experts
* Noting minutes at client meetings, settlement negotiations, mediation and court
* Liaising with Court Managers, Listing Clerks and Counsel's Clerks
* Carrying out both legal and commercial research
* Data analysis and participating in evidence analysis
* Carrying out office administration, including writing letters, diary organisation and scheduling meetings
To apply for this role you will have ideally obtained a good understanding of contractual disputes and debt recovery, but Paralegals with experience in other areas of law may be considered also.
How to Apply
If you would like to hear more about this Liverpool role, please contact Nadine Walker at Sacco Mann on email@example.com directly or simply apply to this advert.