Salary: £18000 - £24000 per annum
Are you a Personal Injury Paralegal who is seeking to excel in an exciting Fee Earner position?
Our client is a central Manchester based law firm who are seeking a Personal Injury Paralegal to join their Fast Track Department. They are an award winning company who are looking to grow their team in 2019. Their environment is both positive and supportive for their staff.
The duties of a Personal Injury Paralegal will include:
- Managing your own caseload of Fast Track EL/PL matters from inception to completion
- Liaising with clients, ensuring constant communication is kept with a level of professionalism
- Liaising and reporting to insurers
- Working in line to court deadlines
- Legal research
- Using the in-house case management system, ensuring everything is kept up-to-date
- Negotiating settlements
- General administrative duties, including diary management and scheduling meetings
- Keeping up to date with relevant areas of the law, ensuring knowledge of regulatory changes
To apply for this role the applicant is required to have a minimum of 12 month's experience in EL/PL Fast Track Matters. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and seeking to develop their carer. Prior experience of running a busy caseload as well as a good knowledge of the CPR is ideal.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Injury Paralegal to further develop their career.
How to Apply
If you would like to hear more about this central Manchester role, please contact Nadine Walker at Sacco Mann on email@example.com directly or simply apply to this advert.