Salary: £18000.00 - £21000.00 per annum
Sacco Mann are working with an award winning firm who are seeking an EL/PL Paralegal to join their expanding team.
My client is a central Manchester based firm who are looking to expand their team in 2019.
They are a positive and supportive company who need an EL/PL Paralegal to join their Personal Injury Department in relation to processing EL/PL claims.
The firm are seeking a candidate who is empathetic and compassionate with an even temperament. The role will include, at times, dealing with difficult situations, resulting in the need for logical thinking.
General duties of an EL/PL Paralegal will include:
- Managing a full MOJ caseload from start to finish of EL/PL claims
- Competency of stand-alone fee earner with no secretarial support
- Prioritising tasks and work effectively in line with deadlines
- Valuing injury claims
- Submitting Stage 2 settlement packs and issuing Stage 3 proceedings
- Preparing cases for final hearings
To apply for this role you must have a minimum of 12 month's previous legal experience in handling EL/PL claims with the MOJ Portal or general Personal Injury claims using the MOJ Portal. . You will have previously run a busy caseload and also have used a Case Management System.
How to Apply
If you would like to hear more about this central Manchester role, please contact Ellie Walkden at Sacco Mann on firstname.lastname@example.org directly or simply apply to this advert.