Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum
Sacco Mann are working with a top tier Commercial firm in Leeds who are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their growing Real Estate team.
Our client is a progressive and dynamic law firm who put their clients at the forefront of everything they do.
They have won awards for law firm of the year, with their CEO being named as an inspiring leader.
This is an excellent opportunity for any Property Legal Secretary looking to excel in this area and gain invaluable experience.
As a Real Estate Legal Secretary your responsibilities will include:
* Audio typing
* Typing and drafting correspondence
* Amending documents
* Diary Management
* Booking meetings
* Assisting with and drafting bills
* Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
* Opening, maintaining and closing files
* Archiving files
* Updating and maintaining databases
* Scanning and preparing documentation
* General administration such as filing, faxing, photocopying
The ideal candidate will have prior Property experience and be able to hit the ground running.
How to Apply
If you are a Legal Secretary and have the required experience, please contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann or simply apply.