Are you an Insolvency Administrator seeking a new opportunity at a specialist Insolvency Firm in South Manchester?
Our client is a renowned Corporate Insolvency Practitioners, recognised for the expert advice they provide. For over 20 years the firm has been successfully providing support to businesses in recovering from debt.
The firm are seeking a Case Administrator to join their Wilmslow office and support their Practitioners on the whole spectrum of the Insolvency processes.
Duties will include:
* Supporting on MVLs (Members Voluntary Liquidations)
* CVAs (Company Voluntary Agreements)
* Advising on recovery plans
* General administrative duties such as photocopying, filing and scanning
* Ad hoc support where required
* Liaising with clients
Previous experience within Insolvency is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Insolvency Administrator to excel within a small, close-knit team based in Wilmslow.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this Insolvency Administrator role, please contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann or submit your CV below.