Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum
Are you seeking a Corporate Legal Secretary role within a top tier firm that is internationally renowned?
Our client is looking for a new Corporate Legal Secretary to join their Manchester based Commercial department. The firm rewards their staff for their commitment and achievements within their supportive environment.
The role of Corporate Legal Secretary may include:
* Opening and closing case files
* Preparing court bundles
* Diary and meeting management
* Audio typing
* File organisation
* Drafting correspondence such as emails, letters and client care packs
* Liaising with clients in a professional manner, both face to face and over the telephone
* General administration including photocopying, filing and scanning
To apply for this role you must have Legal Corporate experience to ensure you can begin the role hitting the ground running. The ideal candidate is someone who can think on their feet and have a professional manner with clients.
This is a fantastic role for a previous Corporate Legal Secretary to further develop their career within an environment that offers great career paths and support.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this Manchester based role, then please contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann, or simply apply to this advert.