Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
I am looking to recruit a Litigating Solicitor or Chartered Legal Exec to run a varied caseload of up to 200 cases mainly comprising Fast Track general PI to include EL/PL/RTA. The caseload will include litigated cases.
You will be expected to handle claims from the Cradle to Grave.
* To manage caseload of clients; to include litigated cases. All cases are processed through the Proclaim Case Management System.
* To discuss the claims process and funding arrangements with prospective new personal injury clients
* To be able to work own your own
* Be fully ofay with MOJ Portal and can litigate cases up to Stage 3.
* Risk assess, consider medical evidence, assess quantum and negotiate settlements to ensure settlement of cases.
* To carry out all work in accordance with national standards, codes of conduct and quality assurance procedures.
The ideal Candidate
* Must have a good knowledge and experience of general personal injury claims to include the MOJ Portal up to Stage 3.
* Assertive, articulate, co-operative and self-confident when dealing with clients
* Ambitious, focused and driven individual
* Pro-active and willing to work as part of a close-knit team
* High level of interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills
* Experience of using a case management system
* Knowledge and understanding of Conditional Fee Agreements and the funding of claims.
* Be driven to progress within the team and aspire to move up the career ladder.
A competitive salary and benefit package are offed as well as a good holiday entitlement.
Please contact Rob Angrave at CRA Consulting for more details on the role and how to apply on 0114 241 8030 or send your cv to Rob.email@example.com