Salary: £15000.00 - £16000.00 per annum
Job Title - Wills Administration Assistant
Salary - £15,000 - £16,000
A prominent Sheffield based law practice is now recruiting for a Wills and Probate Administration Assistant, which will provide support to the Private Client Department. This is a firm that prides itself on developing its staff over time and the employment position is a perfect entry level opportunity for anyone who is looking to establish a career in the legal sector. Working in conjunction with the Private Client Department, the right candidate will play a fundamental part in the administration function, whilst incurring the benefit of targeted professional development in the legal sector.
* Efficient administration skills, including opening, batching and scanning all post for the department.
* Setting up client files and ledgers within case management.
* Performing general admin tasks.
* Updating of referrer websites and portals.
* Updating and administration of referral spreadsheets and reporting on results.
* A good standard of written and oral English is required.
* A working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes and use of Case Management System.
* Ability to work independently to a high standard and to effectively prioritise competing deadlines.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a professional telephone manner.
* High standards of client and customer service.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Tom Robson on 01142418030 or apply at email@example.com
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.