Salary: £20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Are you a Legal Cashier who is looking to develop their career within an exciting and increasingly busy team in central Leeds?
Sacco Mann's client is an award-winning firm that is highly-successful within the Yorkshire market. They have both a national and international reputation having committed time and resources into building strong relationships with their clients.
The firm is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic candidate who wants to develop their career. The Legal Cashier role is for a fixed term contract of 6 month's covering a maternity leave.
Daily duties of the Legal Cashier will include:
* Monthly client deposit accounts and bank reconciliations
* BACS / CHAPS / FP receipts and payments
* Processing Debit / Credit card payments
* Banking of cheques and cash
* Dealing with email and telephone queries for the finance department
* Compliance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules
* Investigation of ledgers to identify balances
To apply for this role the candidate is required to have at least 6-12 months' previous experience as a legal cashier. You are also required to have knowledge of legal accounts software, ideally Partner for Windows.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this fantastic Leeds based role then please contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann or simply apply to this advert.