Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum
Associate - Corporate
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Solicitor to join this Legal 500, multi-office, leading national law firm whose reputation is built on outstanding client service and who routinely perform world-class work for world-class clients.
You will be joining by far the largest corporate finance team in the eastern region and the only team with dedicated banking and finance expertise and you will assist in achieving the the team's growth plans.
* As the Corporate Solicitor, the workload will comprise of a variety of corporate transactions, corporate finance work and company legal work across many of the firm's key sectors
* This growing team covers an exciting range of mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance (debt and equity), joint ventures and general company and lending work
* Clients range from PLCs and banks, through to substantial owner-managed businesses, private equity backed businesses and early stage/high growth enterprises
* The team is increasingly focussing its marketing activities on larger and more complex clients nationally and internationally as a way of achieving growth and winning higher profile work. However, there is also a good proportion of time spent in the local market, seeking out the best available local work and getting to know regional businesses
* Close contact with clients (at CEO level) is a key feature of the role and places the team (and you) at the heart of its clients operations
* You will be 1+ years' pqe Corporate Solicitor. If you possess more experience then please do apply
* Experience of advising clients on a range of corporate and M&A work, with an aptitude for (and ideally some proven track record of) business development and client winning
* You will have the skills required to work successfully as part of a team as well as an increasing level of confidence and ability to lead matters (albeit with appropriate supervision) and to supervise others
* You should enjoy building links with accountants, bankers and other players in the business community and be energetic and enthusiastic about marketing activities
* Competitive salary
This is a superb opportunity to join a firm where career development is encouraged in a supportive working environment, so please contact Kingsley Raffael in the strictest confidence to discuss this role further.