Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Criminal Solicitor to join a Legal 500, multi-office, award-winning, leading firm who have an outstanding reputation for its professional work and personal approach with clients which is based on a longstanding commitment to the highest levels of courtesy and service.
You will be joining a team whose lawyers are well respected throughout East Anglia for their ability to minimise the impact and achieve a positive outcome for their clients.
* As the Criminal Defence Solicitor, you will deal with clients, obtain instructions and advise on course of action
* Assess your client's financial means and explanation of public funding or private terms
* You will correspond with:-
* Instruct counsel, solicitor advocates and other legal experts
* Required to negotiate on your client's behalf to obtain the more preferable outcome for your clients
* You will have experience of running your own criminal caseload and will have dealt with police station cases and Magistrates Court cases
* Able to carry out research in a quick and efficient manner
* You will be a team player
* Able to work autonomously
* Committed to providing a high level of service at all times to your clients
* Competitive salary
* Benefits package and profit related pay scheme
This firm offers a friendly, supportive working environment and real flexibility to staff with excellent career opportunity, so please contact Kingsley Raffael in the strictest confidence to discuss this role further.