Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Corporate Trusts Officer is sought by Independent Trustee providing services UK wide in relation to Pensions Trust, Corporate Trusts and Personal Trust.
Our client is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across their specialist fields: Funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe they form part of a much larger a global organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team consisting of a mix of actuaries, lawyers and in-house pensions managers dealing with the administration of a variety of trust arrangements to include, but not limited to, escrow appointments, unauthorised collective investment schemes and other corporate trusts dealt with by the Company. You will competently and autonomously manage a more complex workload and have client relationship management responsibility. Responsibilities will include:
* Co-ordinating and carrying out the set-up of new transactions, evaluating and commenting on the trust deed, and other documentation
* Co-ordinating and carrying out all client due diligence and ensuring that all appointments comply with relevant regulatory and legislations requirements
* Ensuring that the team's day to day administration is carried out within the framework of the relevant governing trust deed or agreement and, where appropriate, regulatory legislation.
* Commenting on and approving the form of documents, specifically trust deeds and escrow agreements and notices and circulars for circulation to Beneficiaries
* Considering proposals affecting the rights, protections and remedies of Beneficiaries by interpretation and application of provisions of trust deeds, as appropriate
* Controlling and supervising the holding in trust of cash and other assets and their appropriate distribution
* Ensuring that annual reviews, compliance matters, billing and other internal controls are conducted and observed
The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels with a desire to develop their industry knowledge.
Applications are welcome from candidates with Trust, Compliance, and Legal experience. Or Escrows knowledge. STEP qualification may be advantageous but not essential.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and bonus along with a generous pension, healthcare and other flexible benefits.
To apply please contact Kingsley Raffel at Law Consultants.