Salary: £80 000
GLOBAL 100 LAW FIRM is searching for an ambitious and talented PROPERTY (ENERGY AND INFRUSTRUCTURE) LAWYER to join a world-renowned Property team. This role is available across the regions including Birmingham.
TOP 100 GLOBAL FIRM which is ranked as Tier 1 for their Energy work - you will be learning from the very best in the business. The firm prides itself on its high performing yet warm environment in which there is ample room for short and long term growth. Our client also offers an exceptional early careers programme in order to make you into the best lawyer possible. A competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £80,000 plus benefits.
- You will be expected to act for a myriad of high-profile clients on large and nationally significant energy and infrastructure transactions. Examples of possible work includes working with Transport for London on property acquisitions.
- You will be expected to work on wind (on and offshore), solar, hydro, and nuclear transactions in the energy sphere and road, rail and ports and other major infrastructure projects, acting for a mix of clients, including public authorities, developers, investors, funders and utility companies.
- Your work within the team will be closely linked to the Energy and Infrastructure sectors.
- The firm is looking to make new additions due to the uptick in work and the busy nature of the practice.
- You will have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick or an Oxbridge University.
- You will have acquired commercial property experience through either your training or qualified experience.
- The firm has expressed that for those more junior, Energy and Infrastructure experience is not vital and wider transactional property experience is enough.
- You will be an excellent communicator, commercially astute and a strong team player.
- Lastly, you will be able to demonstrate a strong track record and a client orientated approach.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.