An award-winning INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL LAW FIRM is looking for an ambitious HEALTHCARE SENIOR ASSOCIATE. This role will be based in the Northwest (Liverpool/Leeds/Manchester) but you will be working as part of a team advising clients’ on a national level (including London).
- A leading and award-winning international commercial law firm with offices across the globe. Acts as a trusted adviser to a wide portfolio of clients across a myriad of sectors – so there will never be a dull day in the office. The firm prides itself on its empowering, inclusive and high performing environment in which there is ample room for short- and long-term growth.
- Offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £95,000 plus benefits including flexible working and permanent health insurance.
- You will be expected to advise clients on public and administrative law and compliance with specialist regulatory regimes, as well as, regulatory proceedings and litigation, including judicial reviews.
- You will be working on information governance issues, for example, reviewing data provisions in research collaboration agreements, drafting information governance arrangements, handling Freedom of Information Act and subject access requests.
- Additionally, you will be advising on corporate governance and constitutional issues, conflicts of interest and the exercise of powers, duties, and functions.
- Your clients will consist of (non-exhaustive), CCGs, NHS trusts, primary care providers, local authorities, NHS Business Service Authority and NHS England.
- Lastly, you will be expected to support the team and the business development strategy, this will include attending/ presenting at events.
- You will have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level.
- You will have at least 2 years’ previous qualified experience, ideally in the public sector (within the health sector). Although, the firm has expressed that other relevant experience will be considered.
- You will have acquired your experience ideally at a large national, regional or City firm.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication, commercial and technical skills.
- Most importantly, you will have exceptional team skills and will be able to communicate well with those in your team.
How to Apply
APPLY BELOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION