THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO U.K. QUALIFIED SOLICITORS
An Award-Winning international Commercial Law Firm for a Pensions lawyer to join an exceptional team. We are searching for someone ambitious with up to 2 years of previous qualified experience.
- You will be expected to provide clear pension advice for both the trustee and corporate clients, draft scheme documents, interpret rules, trustee powers and discretions.
- You will be working on scheme valuation negotiations and funding solutions, restructurings and winding up, and buy-in and buy out projects.
- Your clients will include a number of blue-chip corporate clients on a wide range of pensions matters and you will be often working alongside city firms, engaging in detailed and interesting work.
- You will have excellent academics achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level at either a Redbrick University or Oxbridge.
- For those newly qualified, you do not need to have particular experience within Pensions – rather the drive and ambition to succeed!
- For those slightly more senior, you will have a strong proven track record within Pensions, with a wide range of pension knowledge and experience in drafting scheme documentation.
- Your experience will have been acquired at a reputable regional, national or City firm.
- You will have exceptional communication, technical and commercial skills and be able to demonstrate this – the firm has placed particular emphasis on commercial acumen.
- Lastly, you will be an excellent team player – supporting those in your team and in the wider firm.
- The firm is an Award-Winning international commercial law firm.
- Our client is home to a thriving and ever-growing Pensions department in which there is ample room for short- and long-term growth.
- The firm prides itself on their friendly, diverse, and high-performing environment which will allow you to satisfy your ambitions!
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £70,000 plus benefits including permanent health insurance and a financial contribution towards home working equipment.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.